Get expert advice to help you with all aspects of your workplace health and safety requirements
We realise what can happen when a major WHS issue arises – it costs Time, Money, Reputation & Social Licence to Operate; the problems need to be sorted out “Yesterday.”
We have experienced WHS consultants who can provide a rapid response to your needs and help get you back on track.
We have covered many WHS Risk issues including:
- Tender submissions and Contract Reviews
- Project Risk Register – Facilitated with client team
- Major Hazard Risk Assessments
- HAZID and HAZOP Studies
- WHS Document reviews and alignment with the WA WHS Act (2022) and Regulations (2022)
- Engagement of third party specialists such as Occupational Hygienists, Dangerous Goods Experts, Ergonomists, Psychologists and Engineers.
- Step and Walkway Performance Solutions for designs that do not comply with the National Construction Code.
- Responding to WorkSafe (DMIRS) prohibition and improvement notices.
- Simplify complex and time wasting WHS paperwork and procedures.
- Project Management Plans for new mining and process plant projects.
- Addressing Social Licence to Operate issues – Copper Gold Concentrate Mining Operation.
- Gold Recovery Project – Copper Gold Concentrate Mining Operation
- Crisis Management and business improvement projects : Process Plant Water and Chlorine supply shortages , Assay Laboratory Workflow.
- Locating asbestos bands in an unmined ore body – for mine planning requirements.
FIND YOUR SOLUTION