Develop & implement isolation lockout tagout plans, procedures and training for plant & equipment
Isolation systems (LOTO – Lock Out Tag Out) are essential to protect employees when working on energised plant and equipment.
Before any plant or equipment is inspected, maintained, cleaned or repaired, where practicable, it must be shut down and appropriately isolated/locked out or danger tagged as part of an isolation procedure to ensure the safety of those doing the work.
- Develop and customise isolation lock out tag out procedures
- Compliance Audits
- Develop isolation plans
- Training in systems and procedures
- Advice and assistance on the evaluation and implementation of commercial electronic and paper based systems
- Designed, implemented and managed the paper based Commissioning “Permit to Work” and the “Isolation Management System” for the Olympic Dam Expansion project
- Conducted field audit of the LOTO system used by KCGM at Kalgoorlie Gold Processing Plant
- Targeted PTW and LOTO audits during commissioning the DeGrussa project for Sandfire Resources
- Designed and trialled our digital LOTO system – iSOL8® , over 15 months at the Water Corporation Binningup Desalination plant.
- iSOL8 Pty Ltd has partnered with PTW and LOTO Isolation software specialist Nuclyus Ltd to produce customised digital PTW and LOTO software solutions based on client “Permit to Work” and LOTO procedures.
FIND YOUR SOLUTION