iSOL8 Pty Ltd – WHS Consultants
- Owned and managed by Craig Power – Principal Risk Management Consultant & Engineer
- Provider of specialist technical WHS consultant services
Craig is a Chartered Engineer (Mechanical) , Fellow of Engineers Australia & Certified Safety Professional (AIHS – COHS) and inventor of iSOL8® – A digital lock out tag out isolation system.
Provision of WHS Risk services follows these principles:
- Client WHS issues are unique requiring a targeted approach
- Avoidance of quick and lazy “Cut and Paste” solutions
- Face to face interaction with clients and field employees
- Research and accurate scoping of projects.
- Understand Statutory WHS compliance requirements.
- Using engineering principles and knowledge to analyse and understand work processes.
- Mitigate or eliminate safety risk , improve business work processes and reduce bottom line costs at the same time.
- Set deliverable timeframes, meet deadlines,
- Provision of independent advice
- Provision of expert opinon for work related injury , near miss and damage events
Respond to Urgent WHS Requirements
- Work stopped – Significant incident, prohibition and improvement notices
- Tight tender submission deadlines.
Awards & Recognition
iSOL8 Pty Ltd
- iSOL8® system shortlisted for the Minerals & Innovation Category – The “Australian” Innovation Challenge 2015
- Awarded the “Digital Innovation Platinum Award” WA innovator of the year in 2019 in conjunction with Nuclyus Ltd.
- Sponsored by NERA to attend and display the iSOL8® system at the Oil and Gas Expo in Aberdeen in September 2019.
- iSOL8® Finalist – 29th WA Lateral INCITE Awards 2020
- Recognised as “One of Australia’s Most Innovative Engineers” in 2017 by Engineers Australia.
- Awarded “Professional Engineer of the Year – Western Australia” in 2018 by Engineers Australia.
- 2016 onwards – Craig Power has been a regular mentor to Cecil Andrews College students,a low socio-economic school located in the Armadale area of WA .